Hi, my name is Jesse Morse. Thank you for visiting my site, and if you never visit it again and you never want to read any of my posts in the future, just make sure you at least read this first one. Your time is just as valuable and important as mine is, and if you’re going to be spending a few minutes of your time right now to check out what I have to say, I want you to walk away knowing either that this isn’t for you, or I’m definitely the kind of person you want to be involved with. That way, you won’t waste your time coming back if this isn’t for you, and you’ll enjoy the time you spend with me more if you know I will be valuable to you.
So who am I, and what am I all about? This is obviously a complicated question for anyone to answer, but I’ve thought about it enough to be able to break it down so that you, and myself for that matter, can understand it. Summed up, I’m a guy that loves people, and loves helping them. That’s the core of who I am. I believe that everyone should build their own destinies from scratch, and create the absolute perfect lifestyle that they wish to live…Yes, that means YOU. Whether that’s being able to marry the girl of your dreams, making a million dollars a year, being able to travel to and from exotic countries at will, or just even settling into a house with a nice family.
We’ve all had dreams at some point. We’ve all wanted to become wealthy, or change the world, or leave a legacy. However, through time, those dreams become lost in the thick fog that society calls, “Reality.” And, as we all know too well, reality tells us to focus on being realistic. To drop our dreams, work our asses off, and don’t waste our time working towards our dreams, because we’ll never get them, and in the mean time, focus on surviving, which is much more important.
One of the big things I will teach you, is what is and what isn’t truly valuable. What ISN’T truly valuable, is working for someone else, never leaving your job because you want “security,” staying with the same partner that doesn’t make you happy because you’re afraid you can’t find anyone else like them. That is called a disillusioned reality, and in this disillusioned reality, what’s important is being seen and accepted in society. If you don’t have a job, you’re a loser right? If you don’t go to college, you’re a bum. If you don’t date attractive people, you suck. Right? So, we focus on being safe and accepted. That way, when we meet the girlfriend/boyfriend’s parents, we can show them our degree, let them know that we are “smart and successful,” and wake up the next morning and go back to work for 8 hours a day, for 40 hours a week, for 40 more years until it’s time to retire, and then wake up and read the paper for 20 more years until we’re on our death bed.
Unfortunately, that’s the point where everyone asks: “What the hell happened? Why am I not living the life of my dreams? I did everything I was supposed to, everyone knows I’m successful, so why am I not truly happy? If only I had lived a life like Bill Gates, or Steve Jobs, or Britney Spears. Then, I could die happy.”
This is a sad, sad scenario, trust me I know. I know because it is one of my greatest fears, and also one of my biggest motivating factors. Fortunately for me, I will not buy into someone else’s reality. I will not buy into the lives of everyone else who wants me to live by their set of guidelines, because while at first it may seem like the right thing to do since everyone else is doing it, soon it becomes a habit, and then a way of life. Before I know it, when the time comes to look back on my life and reflect, I’ll say, “Damn. I fell into the trap, just like everyone else.”
My goal on this website, is to teach you everything I know. It’s to teach you the finer details of the world, the “secrets,” so to speak. My goal, is to show everyone reading this what is truly possible in life, and to give you the courage and the inner strength to walk your own path, and live your own life. Do what makes YOU happy, and not buy into the lives of everyone else because you feel pressured to be accepted. I’ll bestow upon you knowledge imparted onto me from multi millionaires. I’ll teach you everything from how to work whenever you want and have more than enough money to live on, to learning to speak and write fluently in any language in less than 4 months. I’ll teach you how to make a friend out of everyone you come across, how to get promoted after 3 months of employment faster than other employees who have been working there for 20 years. I’ll give you the building blocks and bricks of your life, everything you need to know, to get to work and start building your future. Because if you don’t have them, you’ll always be letting someone else build it for you...
Which brings me to one of my biggest philosophies that I came to practice after meeting and working with my current mentor. I am not an expert. Have I done everything I just mentioned above? No, absolutely not. Have I done some of them? Of course. Do I know how to do them all? Yes, but I always have room to learn more. My point? I’m not a super successful, Fortune 500 CEO that makes 200 million a year. Could I be? Yeah, I could. Will I be? Who knows. However, I’m extremely knowledgeable when it comes to everything I teach, and have either experienced it myself, or will be in the process of doing it. There’s no smoke and whistles here. I don’t pretend to be someone I’m not. But, considering I've given advice to millionaires, and they've used it to improve their lives and businesses with tremendous success...You can probably learn at least a few things from me. Just don’t let anybody ever tell you they’re an “expert” at something. They may be very successful and well educated on the topic, but there is always room for more.
So, again, thanks for taking the time to read. I genuinely appreciate your time and interest. If what I have to say makes sense to you, put your name and e-mail in the box to the left. That way, I can send you weekly information that will enhance your life tenfold in every aspect, as long as you follow it. I will also be able to notify you when I post a new blog. Lastly, you’ll have my e-mail address, so if you have any questions, feedback or even want to teach me something you feel would enhance my life, you can easily keep in contact with me. If not, I hope you find this information elsewhere, and I genuinely wish you the best of luck in life.
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Who I am, and what YOU will get out of my site
Posted by Jesse Morse at 10:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment